October 31, 2011

Rainbow Toe Nails

I'm anything but traditional when it comes to the nail polish I use for my toe nails. I will on very rare occassion go for the traditional dark red or brown colors, but I prefer to have colorful toe nails no matter the season. Don't ask me why, the only excuse I can give you is that I'm a little weird :-) For those looking for inspiration, here are my Rainbow toe nails (they're a little short, sorry).

20111031-001

How to get this look?

The colors that I used are these;
20111031-002

From left to right in this picture (and on my left foot, right foot is mirrored);
- Herôme W.I.C. Moroccan Collection (Spring 2011), no 152, Essaouirab
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer, no 450, Sand Francisco
- Herôme W.I.C. Moroccan Collection (Spring 2011), no 150, Zagora
- Herôme W.I.C., no 76, Rome
- Herôme W.I.C. Moroccan Collection (Spring 2011), no 149, Rabat
I did two layers of each, even though most colors didn't need for good coverage, but to get really bright colors, it's better to use two layers.

I'll review these colors at a later moment as I prefer to use the nail polish on my hands for that.

'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment