November 2, 2011

OPI Goes Dutch!

I must say I'm pretty excited about this collection and not just because I'm Dutch! There are some very nice colors in this collection and OPI truly outdid themselves with the word puns :-) The nail polished will be in stores in February 2012 and will, of course, come to the Netherlands as well. I truly can't wait!

Click for bigger version
From left to right; First row: Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Wooden Shoes Like to Know It, I Don't Give a Rotterdam, A Roll In The Hague, Petal Faster Suzi, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI,
Second row:  Thanks a WindMillion, Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Kiss Me On My Tulips, Vampsterdam, I Have a Herring Problem, & Did You Hear About Van Gogh?

I would list my favorites, but I really love them all, lol. I'll definitely be running to the stores when these go on sale. Which are your favorites? Let me know by dropping a comment.

Happy Wednesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment