November 4, 2011

Living The Big City Life

New goodies! The Catrice Limited Edition Big City Life collection is awesome. The inspirational cities are London (yellow), Berlin (pink), Sydney (purple) and New York (blue). I got all four make-up palettes and absolutely gorgeous nail polishes. I will provide more pictures and reviews soon. For now though; hurry to the store to get yours if you want, because they're going fast and the collection is only available till half November.

20111104-001
20111104-002

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    This is Carla from deucebeauties.blogspot.com. Hope all is well.

    I live in the US and I was wondering if you would be interested in a swap.

    Please let me know.

    Thank you,
    Carla

    My email: deucebeauties@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete