October 10, 2011

In The Nude

I've hurt my ankle quite badly this weekend and though nothing ended up broken - fortunately - I didn't really have the energy or the patience to do my nails for real. But my New York look had chips so I had to remove it and I decided to pimp the nude look a little with Catrice's Ultimate Nudes, no. 060 Mona Lisa Is Staring Back.

20111010-001

Finish: Almost fully transparant creme, french manicure
Color: Nude/soft pink, with a subtle golden shimmer
Price: €2,49
Content: 0.33 fl.oz/10ml



20111010-002
Catrice's Ultimate Nudes, no. 060 Mona Lisa Is Staring Back; One layer
The shade of this nude is very close to my own nails, which is why I got it in the first place. With just one layer it gives my nails a shiny look with a very subtle golden shimmer that doesn't stand out too much. Adding a second layer gives the color a more soft pink creamy look, but unfortunately it's a bit hard to get even coverage. This isn't very noticeable in artificial light but very obvious when outside.

20111010-003
Catrice's Ultimate Nudes, no. 060 Mona Lisa Is Staring Back; Two layers
Rating:
Overall: 6,5
Color: 8
Application: 6
Coverage: 6
Lasts: 5-6 days

Have a wonderful week,

No comments:

Post a Comment