October 8, 2011

I heart New York

I've had this color for a while now but this is only the first time I'm using it; part of the standard Herôme's World Inspired Colors collection, no 94, New York.

20111008-001

Finish: Creme
Color: Red, more leaning towards bright than dark
Price: €7,50
Content: 0.2 fl.oz/7ml

20111008-002

One thing that makes me love Herôme nail polishes is the brush. Application is just so easy with them, it's always a relief after some of the other brushes I have to use. This color only needs one layer as it covers really well, but I applied two out of habit anyway. The color itself is very nice. For those familiar with W.I.C., it's a bit more fitting to the fall season as no 93, Amsterdam (will be reviewed at some point too). The shade is a bit darker but still rather bright and cheerful looking for those who don't want to switch to darker polishes right away :) The picture below gives you the best idea of what the color looks like on a rainy day.



Rating:
Overall: 8,5
Color: 8
Application: 9
Lasts: 5-6 days

20111008-003

Be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment