October 11, 2011

April, May or June?

I spotted the Spring/Summer 2012 nail polishes by Chanel on several blogs the past week orso and my opinion of them is quite different from most responses I've seen so far, lol :)

Picture by Lisa Eldridge
A lot of people are a fan of June, but as far as I can tell from this picture that color won't go with my skin at all. My favorite has to be April, it's such a rich color. I like May too, very cute and feminine yet bright at the same time. But June? I don't know... I like the color itself, but as I mentioned before, I have serious doubts about it being flattering for my skin-tone, while lots of people write it would match a whole variety of skin-tones. I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

Which color is your favorite? Drop me a comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment