October 7, 2011

Bite Me

 
One of the autumn collections I'm looking forward to see is the Vampire's Love trend edition by Essence, out in November 2011. I'm not interested in all products of this collection that includes eau de toilette, shimmer powder and more, but two particular items caught my eye and I hope I'll be able to get my hands on them once they hit the stores (yes, I buy the actual products I use here, I don't get them for free). One of them obviously being the nail polish. Pics and more after the clicky!

Available colors: 01 gold old buffy, 02 into the dark, 03 true love,
04 the dawn is broken, and 05 hunt me if you can
The colors I'm particularly interested in are the white one with the blue glitter and the dark blue with the silver glitter. The other colors seem nice too, but not different enough from some items I already own. But who knows, maybe once I actually see them in the store, I might want to have them anyway :)

The other item from this collection I'd like to get is the only eyeshadow palette, 01 love at first bite.
I like that it has lighter, mroe subtle colors like the lilac, baby blue and violet, but also a few darker tints so you can create a more party kind of look with the same palette.

If you want to see the full Vampire Love trend edition, have a look at the official essence website. What do you think of these products? Any favorites? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment