October 27, 2011

Crack The Cherry

I had a job interview this week so I didn't have the time to change my manicure more than just one time. After Captain Sparrow's Boat, I was in the mood for something colorful and ended up going for Essence Multi Dimension, no. 63, 'Purple Cherry', with a crackle top coat by Herôme, no. 165, 'Gold Geneva'. I've included more pictures than before in this post, I hope this gives you a better impression of what the colors are like.

20111027-001


Essence Multi Dimension, no. 63, 'Purple Cherry'

Finish: Creme
Color: Dark purple
Price: I can't remember, sorry!
Content: 0.27 fl.oz/8ml

20111027-002
Essence Multi Dimension, no 63, Purple Cherry - two coats with flash
Sorry for not cleaning my nails between this and putting on the top coat, but I was too lazy, lol. I've had this color for a while now and it's one of my fall/winter favorites. I'm a fan of purple in general and I love how rich and deep this color is. It doesn't cover very well so you need to apply at least two to three coats, application is alright.

20111027-003
Essence Multi Dimension, no 63, Purple Cherry - two coats, natural light

Rating:
Overall: 7
Color: 8
Application: 6
Coverage: 7
Lasts: 4-5 days

More pictures of this color below!


Herôme W.I.C. Crackle nailpolish, no. 165, Gold Geneva

Finish: Metallic/Glitter, crackle
Color: Gold
Price: €7,50
Content: 0.33 fl.oz/10ml


20111027-004
Essence Multi Dimension, no 63 Purple Cherry + Herôme Gold Geneva Crackle - with flash
This gold shatter really sparkles! Same as with the Light Blue Malibu crackle, Gold Geneva has a lot of tiny little glitters in it which makes it sparkle in any kind of light. With the holiday season coming up, this one is a real winner when it comes to creating a classy, sparkly kind of look. I'm sure I'll be using this many times in the future. Application is great, though it's a little harder to get smaller shatter than with the Malibu crackle, but if you like your crackled nails with large shatter, this one is perfect.

20111027-005
Essence Multi Dimension, no 63 Purple Cherry + Herôme Gold Geneva Crackle - in natural light

Rating:
Overall: 9
Color: 9
Application: 9
Coverage: 9
Lasts: 5-6 days

The nail polish bottles and the look in direct sunlight (Click for the full version)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment