October 16, 2011

Crackled Love

After buying a few cracked nail polished earlier this week, I had to use them right away! I haven't had much time yet, so I've only used one but what a lovely color it is! I combined the Herôme 'Light Blue Malibu' (no. 163) crackle polish with Essence Multi Dimension, no. 57 'Love of Pink'.
20111016-001

Essence Multi Dimension, no. 57, Love of Pink
Finish: Creme
Color: Fuchsia
Price: €1,79 (on sale)
Content: 0.27 fl.oz/8ml
Note: I have two bottles of the no. 57, Love of Pink color and the other one is more of a baby pink so there seems to be quite a difference between the batches of this nail polish.

20111016-002
Essence Mutli Dimension, no. 57 'Love of Pink' in sunlight, two coats.
Firstly, I apologize for the uncleaned look in the picture, but as I would be applying another layer after this I didn't feel like cleaning the nail polish smudges twice. Now, on with the review; I love the intensity of this color. I needed to apply two coats, otherwise it wouldn't cover very well. The XXXL shine they talk about on  the label is nowhere to be seen, honestly. It's shiny instead of matt, sure, but no wetlook or anything like that. Application is alright, but not very smooth so getting an even look can be hard. The color is worth it though.

Rating:
Overall: 7
Color: 8
Application: 6
Coverage: 7
Lasts: 4-5 days


Herôme W.I.C. Crackle nailpolish, no. 163, Light Blue Malibu

Finish: Metallic/Glitter, crackle
Color: Light blue
Price: €7,50
Content: 0.33 fl.oz/10ml


20111016-003
Essence Multi Dimension, no. 57 'Love of Pink' and Herôme W.I.C., no 163 'Light Blue Malibu' crackle
I'm in love, and it's not with 'Love of Pink'. If there is one thing I always love about Herôme's W.I.C. colors, it's their metallics, or glitter, I'm not even sure what to call it. Though crackles usually aren't as shiny as normal nailpolish, the glitters totally compensate for that, enough for me to get comments about my nail look :) I will definitely be using this one a lot more in the future. Application is very easy as the brush is very good. It's a little more expensive than some other brands, but it's totally worth it. I'm trying to think of something negative to say about this one, but I honestly can't. If you're looking for a good crackle nail polish, stop looking and try this one!


Rating:
Overall: 9
Color: 9
Application: 9
Coverage: 9
Lasts: 5-6 days


Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment