October 2, 2011

A Star In The Making...

I had a fancy dinner last night and my previous nail look was already damaged so you're getting a new review from me already. After a while of contemplating, I decided to try Catrice's Ultimate Nail Lacquer, no 660 "I'm A Star..."


Finish: Metallic
Color: Army green, with a golden shimmer
Price: €2,49
Content: 0.33 fl.oz/10ml

Fall 2011 collection

Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer, no. 660 "I'm A Star" in direct sunlight
First, I gotta say I abosutely love this color. I'm personally not a big fan of green but I've collected a couple of greens over the years anyway, and this particular color has to be one of my favorites. The golden shimmer, that even has a little bit of orange in it, gives the color a nice warmth and makes this a perfect fit for this year's fall outfits. I applied two layers (nice brush, btw) which is definitely necessary as only the second layer gives your nails the real even green finish.

Rating:
Overall: 8
Color: 8
Application: 8
Lasts: 5-6 days


No comments:

Post a Comment