November 17, 2011

Refresh

Long time, no see for which I'm sorry. Life has been quite eventful and between surgery and a dying laptop, I wasn't able to post any blogs, or do my nails a lot for that matter. I'm still recovering and getting my repaired laptop back in order, but I'm able to post again so here we go :) No nail polish this time, but a wonderful product nonetheless; Therme Skincare, Finn Sauna Shower Gel.


I don't know if this product is available outside the Benelux, but I wanted to blog about it anyway. I have a rather sensitive skin and Theme skincare has many products that I can use, for a change. So when I stumbled upon a Therme sale, I bought this Finn Sauna shower gel and it's amazing.

Click for bigger version.
Apart from making my skin feel very soft, this shower gel smells wonderful and is perfect for when you have a cold, as this shower gel just completely cleans your windpipe, nose and throat. I have oversensitive trachea and always have the feeling I have a cold and I rarely get to feel like I can breathe properly, but this product does it. Perfect.

The fresh scent of eucalyptus is also very refreshing and makes you feel very clean and minty-fresh, now who doesn't want that after using a sauna or having had a tough fitness session? :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment