November 29, 2011

Shopping List

I went to the store the other day and got these products. I hope they'll be as great as I expect them to be :-)


Items:
Essence Multi Action Smokey Eyes Mascara 01 (Black)
Catrice Infinite Matt Up to 18h Make Up 020 Honey Beige
Catrice Limited Edition: Welcome To Las Vegas Liquid Eyeliner C01 Drama Queen
Catrice Limited Edition: Welcome To Las Vegas Duo Lipgloss C01 Lovely Sinner
Catrice Limited Edition: Welcome To Las Vegas Nail Polish C01 Lovely Sinner
Catrice Limited Edition: Welcome To Las Vegas Nail Polish C04 Drama Queen

I also had a look at the other items from this collection and though I liked a lot of them, I didn't consider them worth buying. This limited edition has two other nail polishes, a blue and a gold/yellow one, but I thought the colors looked too familiar to Catrice's After Eight and Sand Francisco, which I both already own and will review at some point. 

At first I thought Drama Queen (the black polish) was very much like Essence Vampire's Love Gold Old Buffy but luckily I was wearing that one and could compare them in store. They proved to be quite different, but I shall compare these at a later point in time.

Be seeing ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment