April 20, 2012

I'm Sold

Long time, no see. Between getting used to my new job and another surgery, I haven't been able to write blogs. But I've made swatches and I plan on catching up with reviews the next few weeks. Starting now with Catrice's Sold Out Forever.

20120420-001

Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer, no 240, Sold Out Forever
Finish: Creme
Color:  Light lime green with super tiny lime/green shimmer
Price: €2,49
Content: 0.33 fl.oz/10ml

20120420-002

I definitely understand the name! Ain't this color just gorgeous? I received many compliments wearing this nail polish, even from the personnel at the hospital. Apparently, this is a reissue but I'm not familiar with the previous edition so I can't compare it but I don't necessarily need to. It's simply awesome. Just look at the shimmer in the close-up below. Pure love.

20120420-003

I used two coats, which was alright. However, I'll probably use 3 next time, just to get a perfect opaque color. The formula is a bit on the thin and runny side, but the color makes it all worth it. Definitely a new favorite of mine.

Rating:
Overall: 7,5
Color: 9
Application: 7
Coverage: 7
Lasts: 5-6 days

See ya,

No comments:

Post a Comment