March 18, 2012

Shopping Log - Part 4

I ran into the store to grab a cleansing tonic and I bumped into the Catrice Million Styles display. I had no idea it was available already! Generally luck isn't on my side, but this time I was at the right place at the right time as they still had all colors in stock.


20120318-002
No Smoke Without Fire, Million Dollar Baby, Miss Money Penny, Shake It! Flake It!

20120318-003
The Return Of The Space Cowboys, Godfather Of Pearl, ¿Holo Qué Tal?, Have An Ice Day!

As the promotion for Million Styles also included reduced prices for the normal nail polishes, I brought a few of those with me as well.

Wrapped Around My Finger, Welcome To Roosywood, Blue Cara Ciao, Pool Party At Night
Big City Dazzel

I can't wait to try all of them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment