February 13, 2012

I Got The Blues

Every gal needs a good dark blue nailpolish in her stash so I picked up this one by Catrice; Blues Brother Vol II. Looking at the name, I assume there's been a previous edition of this little thing, but I'm not familiar with that one so I can't compare it.

20120213-001


Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer, no 580, Blues Brother Vol II
Finish: Metallic
Color: Dark blue with blue microglitter
Price: €2,49
Content: 0.33 fl.oz/10ml

20120213-002

I have to admit that I was incredibly disappointed with this color. Application is good as always, two layers give an excellent coverage, but the color lacks something. It's not the rich, deep blue I had expected it to be and I had to do a little nail art before I liked it enough (the look I created will be posted at a later point). I won't wear this polish again but it'll do for nail art purposes.

Rating:
Overall: 7-
Color: 6
Application: 7
Coverage: 7
Lasts: 4-5 days

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment