January 21, 2012

A Base To Build On

Everybody who dyes their nails all the time knows this problem; discoloration of your nails. Using a good base coat helps a lot to avoid this and it makes your nail manicure to last longer too. But as useful as a base coat is, I don't really want to pay big bucks for it. This HEMA base coat does what it should do for a nice price.

20120121-001

Price: < €3,00, I can't remember exactly
Content: 11ml

20120121-002

It works well with any brand, less chipping of your colored nail polish and... no discoloration. At all. The only bad news is that as far as I know they only sell in the Benelux. But should you ever be visiting, pick up a few of these bottles. It's the best budget base coat I've ever used and I've tried many.

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment